Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On The Side









Things are pretty hectic right now with client work and vacation planning so I don't have too much time to spend blogging.....but I just had the urge to post a pretty picture!!  You can see in these photos one of my favorite side tables - I've used it on two different projects in the last year.  It has simple and elegant lines, has a warm patinaed metal finish and best of all its usually in stock..... and not crazy expensive! Its available in two different sizes which can be used singularly or nested.  I particularly love the antiqued mirror top.  Jules accent table by Crate & Barrel.

The photos above are from the living room of the 70's sidesplit I recently furnished for a single mom.  More photos of this room coming soon......





All Photos:  Carol Reed